Coming soon! A new Rolling Hills Library app for your tablet or mobile phone.
RHCL had an app in 2017, but the company got bought out and we have been looking for a new app platform ever since. Our new app will have these features:
- See the latest releases in our collection.
- Place holds for items you want to check out.
- Access details about your library account.
- See a list of library events and select events to be notified about in the future.
- Display a scannable library barcode for your account.
- Get info on library locations and hours of operation.
- Reach our digital collection of books, audio, video, and magazines.
- Connect with us on social media.
- Link to online learning and research.
- Read library news.
- Request a title for purchase or to borrow from another library.
- Scan a retail ISBN barcode to see if the library owns an item.
There are also many apps available for our online services. Look for a button or link in our list of Digital Library resources or Online Learning. You could learn a language on the go or binge watch British TV shows while waiting in the doctor's office.